Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce. Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking. extra-virgin olive oil, salmon Salmon Spinach Mushrooms Recipes. A wonderfully moist and delicious baked salmon dish fit for company. Garnish with extra fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Pair roast salmon with a simple pan sauce for a fabulous meal in minutes. If you don't want to open Move the spinach and mushrooms to one side of the pan and pour the white wine directly onto the Remove the entire baking paper to a serving plate and pour over the mushroom and spinach mixture. You won't have to fish for compliments with this tasty recipe. You can have Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce
- It’s 1.5 lb of fresh skin-on salmon fillet cut into 4 portions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of unsalted butter – divided.
- You need 4 oz of fresh white mushrooms – sliced (mine were very small).
- You need 3 oz of (about) fresh spinach roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbs of minced fresh chives.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- It’s to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Poaching is a quick and healthy way to prepare an entree as delicate as fish, keeping it moist and tender while cooking. And the flavorful spinach sauce adds a pretty green accent to the pink salmon. This Salmon Florentine recipe is made with tender baked salmon and topped with creamy spinach and mushroom sauce. Baked salmon with creamy spinach mushrooms sauce on a dark background, top view.
Baked Salmon with Spinach Mushroom Sauce step by step
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a paper towel lined plate. Pat tops dry with additional paper towels. Sprinkle with desired amounts of salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Cover. Refrigerate 1-2hrs..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease. Arrange salmon evenly spaced on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle each with about 1 tsp olive oil and gently rub in. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes..
- While salmon is in oven make sauce. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbs butter. When melted add mushrooms. Sautée until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, continue to sautée until wilted. About 2 minutes more. Transfer mushrooms and spinach to a small bowl. Return skillet to heat..
- Add last tbs butter. When melted wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in half and half. Bring to a simmer until thickened, wisking constantly. Stir mushrooms and spinach into sauce along with chives. Stir in cayenne, then salt and pepper to taste..
- When salmon is done remove from oven. Plate and drizzle with sauce. Serve with any desired sides. We chose couscous and steamed asparagus tonight. Enjoy!.
Wash the salmon fillets and pat dry. Place the fillets, skin-sides down, in the baking dish. Keeping things super quick and very delicious with this Garlic Butter Creamed Spinach Salmon. I thought about how delicious that Florentine sauce would be with pan seared, crispy salmon. Once the thought hit, I knew this would be one of the recipes I'd be testing out that day.