Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups.
You can have Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups
- You need 1-1/4 c of frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of canola oil.
- It’s 2 T of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of frozen, fully cooked turkey sausage patties, thawed and diced.
- You need 1 T of fat-free sour cream.
- It’s 1 c of liquid egg substitute.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 T of turkey bacon pieces.
- It’s 2 T of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Meat Lover's Breakfast Cups step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat six-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Evenly divide hash browns in cups and firmly press to bottom and sides..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Saute onion until tender. Add in garlic and sausage to heat through. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream..
- In med bowl, beat egg substitute with salt and pepper. Pour evenly into potato-lined cups. Top with sausage mixture, bacon and cheese..
- Bake 15-18 min until eggs set. Serve immediately..