Haricots Verts Amandine with Beef Smoked Sausage.
You can have Haricots Verts Amandine with Beef Smoked Sausage using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Haricots Verts Amandine with Beef Smoked Sausage
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 14 oz of beef smoked sausage, sliced thin.
- You need 16 oz of frozen french style green beans /haricots verts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of truffle-flavored marcona almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Haricots Verts Amandine with Beef Smoked Sausage step by step
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, and red pepper and cook until garlic is fragrant and onions begin to get translucent..
- Add frozen beans and sausage. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add almonds and lemon juice. Continue cooking for about 10 more minutes until the beans are heated through and sausage begins to brown..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve..