Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole.
You can cook Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole
- Prepare 4-6 Ounces of Cooked Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 Pound of 80-20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Dry Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 14 Ounce of Can Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 6 Ounces of Frozen Corn Kernels.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Salt.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Maw Maws Spaghetti Pie Casserole step by step
- Cook ground beef, onion, Italian seasoning, and garlic until done. Spoon off excess fat if needed..
- Add cooked spaghetti, tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, ketchup, corn, worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Bring everything up to a simmer..
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×13"baking dish. Bake @ 350" covered for 30 minutes. Add shredded cheese on top and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted..
- There are many variations that can be done with this, but this is how Maw Maw made it. Enjoy.