Saigon People’s Soup.
You can have Saigon People’s Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Saigon People’s Soup
- You need 2 lb of pork ribs.
- It’s 1 of whole papaya.
- It’s 2 of shallots.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 box of macaroni.
Saigon People’s Soup step by step
- Stewing 2lb of ribs + 2 shallots + pinch of salt + sugar with a big pot of water in 40 mins. During this processing, scoop out all of brown foam that been released by ribs. This step will make the broth be clear and has a good smell so far (sorry I forgot to take a photo for the pot with only ribs. This attached photo was after I added papaya).
- When the broth is clear and ribs are tender, add papaya and more salt. Stew in more 15 mins or until the papaya becomes tender. Turn off the stove. Add chopped-spring onion.
- Prepare cooked macaroni. Serve macaroni in a bowl, finally add hot soup and lots of pepper. Enjoy while they’re still hot. You will be surprised with this dish, especially in this season. As more simple as more taste, trust me ;).