Meat-Miso For Topping Ramen.
You can have Meat-Miso For Topping Ramen using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat-Miso For Topping Ramen
- It’s 300 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tianmianjiang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
Meat-Miso For Topping Ramen instructions
- Heat the frying pan well, then add 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Add the ground meat and stir-fry well..
- When the meat's juices turn transluscent and the meat becomes crispy, add the garlic, doubanjiang, and tianmianjian and stir-fry well..
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of cooking sake inside the edges of the pan and evaporate the alcohol..
- Gently mix, transfer to a shallow tray, and let cool. Once the flavors have been absorbed, it's ready. It's even more delicious if you let it sit for a few hours to really soak up the flavor..
- If you make a lot, you can easily store it in the freezer..
- Use it in "Mapo Glass Noodles" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154718-mapo-tofu-style-cellophane-noodles-medium-spicy.
- "Mapo Eggplant" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154520-sichuan-style-mapo-eggplant.
- "Mapo Dofu".