Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake.
You can have Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- You need 1 lb of Pepperoni Sausage sliced.
- You need 1 box of Barilla Penne Pasta.
- You need 2 lb of Marina Sauce.
- You need to taste of Parsley Diced Leaves.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken pieces (Breast or Thighs) about 1lb.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake step by step
- Boil raw chicken in water for 1 hour season water with chicken cubes and bay leaves, salt and pepper..
- Start cooking pasta until al dente, after shred cooked chicken in bowl, add marina sauce, and mix..
- Take cooked pasta add to baking dish and parsley flakes, and add sauce, then mix bottom layer. Start to make your layers Sprinkle shredded chicken, add layer of mozzarella and pepperoni, start next layer until top layer w/ mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min covered, then uncover for last 5 min turn up to 400°F until bubbly hot and cheese starts to brown. Take out and sprinkle parsley flakes at end of bake. Let cool for 5-7 min. And serve !! 🙌 Lets Eat..