Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, psyllium husk shortbread with dry fruit. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook psyllium husk shortbread with dry fruit using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit:
- Take 160 grams of Butter (or Oil).
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Take 200 grams of Flour.
- Take 60 grams of Potato Starch.
- Take 20 grams of Psyllium Husk.
- Take 20-40 grams of Your Favorite Dry Fruits (Recommend Cranberry).
Instructions to make Psyllium Husk Shortbread with Dry Fruit:
- Put the butter in a heat resistant bowl and wrap. Heat it in microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Add the Sugar and mix well..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough..
- Add the psyllium husk and knead well..
- Cut the dry fruit into your favorite size. Add it and knead well. Roll out to a thickness of about 1cm thick. Cover it wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into your favorite size. Bake it at 150℃ over for 20-25 minutes..
- I tried to make to use mango & cranberry. My family like cranberry one..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food psyllium husk shortbread with dry fruit recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!