Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic. Bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts are roasted over a bed of lemony Brussels sprouts and potatoes in this one-pan meal. All Reviews for Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes. Pan-Roasted Chicken With Lemon-Garlic Green Beans.
To check, carefully remove skillet from oven (the handle Transfer chicken to a platter. Pour all of those glorious, buttery pan juices over top of the meat and serve with roasted lemon and garlic alongside. Learn how to make Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Green Beans. You can cook Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic
- It’s 6 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 small of Lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced NOTE: You do not want to use too much lemon or it will taste bitter. I learned the hard way..
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Green Beans NOTE: I just use one can of green beans because I'm only cooking for two..
- You need 8 small of Red Potatoes, quartered.
- You need 3 of Chicken Breasts (with bones left in and with skin).
Get the recipe for Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes at. I'm sure you're all sorted in the candy department for today, but what Stir in olive oil, garlic lemon juice and lemon zest and the remaining oregano and paprika. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer on the bottom. Toss chicken in mixture and place in a row in the middle of the pan.
Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat 13×9 glass pan with 1tbsp of olive oil. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer in bottom of pan..
- In large bowl combine remainder of the first 5 ingredients. Add green beans, toss and coat. Use strainer spoon to remove green beans and place them into glass pan evenly. Do the same thing with the potatoes (wash and cut first) and then do the same with chicken breast (rinse under water first). Once everything is added to pan pour the remainder of olive oil mix on top of chicken..
- Place pan into oven for 1 hour uncovered..
Pour any remaining mixture on top. How to Serve Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken. Serve warm with the pan drippings spooned over top. Try this sheet-pan chicken with roasted potatoes for a simple and tasty meal guaranteed to please the whole family. If you use fresh lemon juice, garnish each serving with a little lemon zest for bright flavor.