One pot beef taco pasta skillet. This beef Taco Pasta Skillet takes all of those amazing taco flavors and turns them into a mess free and stress free weeknight dinner that is both budget Just like in my One Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe, browning the ground beef with the onions and garlic in this recipe really helps to bring out the. One pot cheesy taco pasta is budget friendly! This meal is not only delicious and simple but very easy on the budget.
Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco. This quick and easy one pot pasta dish is loaded with taco flavor, chunks of juicy beef, tomatoes and cheese! And cook until the ground beef is browned and onions are soft. You can have One pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
This one-pot taco pasta is a great recipe to make when I want to have planned leftovers because it makes a big batch. I put the extras in plastic containers How to Make Taco Pasta. Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, then drain off excess fat if necessary. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over top.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet instructions
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
This taco pasta skillet is giving us heavy hamburger helper vibes and we are not mad about that. Fill a large pot with water and place over medium-high heat. Once water is boiling, add a handful of salt Once ground beef mixture has thickened, fold in cooked pasta and charred corn until evenly distributed. Put all your favorite taco flavors in a pot and boil! This quick and easy One Pot Pasta makes a great mexi-inspired dinner!