Quail eggs with rice noodles. Cooking The "Cheong Fun" Rice Noodles in the Wok. Just tried a different dish on our weekend but it turned out really great. Rice noodles are made from water and rice flour.
Eggs, vegetables, ground meat – anything which can be parsed into little bits, works well for stir-frying with the noodles. Egg fried rice noodles are quick to prepare using the easy Chinese dressing formula. The kitchen used to be a place that made my friend Jo a little nervous. You can have Quail eggs with rice noodles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quail eggs with rice noodles
- You need 3 of quail eggs.
- It’s 1 handful of thin rice noodles.
- You need of Sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
My egg fried rice noodles is a down-to-earth dish. No fancy ingredients needed, no special techniques required, it's simple, fresh and flavoursome. Quail eggs are considered a delicacy in many parts of the world, including Asia, Europe, and North America. In Japanese cuisine, they are sometimes used raw or cooked as tamago in sushi and often found in bento lunches.
Quail eggs with rice noodles step by step
- Soak rice noodles in hot water until nearly soft.
- In a wok, add a clove of garlic, 4 spring onions, sesame seed oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, and about a tablespoon of brown sugar. Cook down for 5 minutes.
- Add rice noodles into wok and stir thoroughly. Cook until noodles are soft..
- In a pan, fry 3-4 quail eggs sunny side up. Or 2 small chicken eggs.
- Serve in a bowl, top with quail eggs. I added a spoonful of chili paste on top, along with sesame seeds.
In some other countries, quail eggs are considered less exotic. The Best Quail Eggs Recipes on Yummly Poaching Eggs The Easy Way, Artichoke Soup With Quail Egg And Toasted Seeds, Quail Egg Scotch Eggs With Homemade Sausage. This vegetarian recipe for Fried Eggs with Chinese Noodles is a super quick and easy meal that's perfect for those busy weeknight suppers. I remember going to my high school sweetheart's house for dinner and his mom would make an egg noodle dish that she used fried eggs to make the sauce.