Asparagus with grape tomatoes. This recipe was created in partnership with Tastemade and can be paired with Cantaloupe & Baby Arugula Prosciutto Bundles. Try this warm vegetable side dish with Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce! As the asparagus cooks, it absorbs the flavors of the garlic and lemon juice and the tips get perfectly crispy while the grape tomatoes become delightfully Lay lemon slices over the asparagus and tomatoes.
This quick and easy side dish is healthy, colorful, and … Asparagus, Grape Tomatoes, Portobello Mushrooms & Sliced Almonds with Whole Wheat Rotini. Source: Source: Almond Board of California. Paired with bright, tasty tomatoes and crispy asparagus, this dish is a study in contrasts. You can have Asparagus with grape tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus with grape tomatoes
- It’s 2 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 pints of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sunflower seed oil.
Add grape tomatoes to the pan and toss with shallots and asparagus. This colorful, light salad was a hit at our church's cooking club. Place asparagus, tomatoes in a single layer on a prepared baking sheet. You may omit the nutritional yeast flakes, it's a cheese alternative that contains B vitamins.
Asparagus with grape tomatoes step by step
- Clean up asparagus by cutting the is off wash and rinse tomatoes and asparagus.
- Season asparagus and grape tomatoes with Mrs Dash and garlic and herb seasoning.
- Place in pan bake in oven @ 425°F .covered with aluminum foil for 45 minutes.
- Uncover asparagus and Parmesan cheese boil for 3 minutes to melt cheese.
- coat asparagus and tomato with sunflower seed oil..
OH my gosh this looks so yummy! I love asparagus and I love grape tomatoes even more. Asparagus with Balsamic tomatoes recipe: wonderful with fresh asp. in seaso. Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Arrange asp. on a platter; top with tomato mixt.