Burritos with chickpeas and salsa.
You can have Burritos with chickpeas and salsa using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burritos with chickpeas and salsa
- Prepare of Burittos.
- It’s 3 of peppers of different colours.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 400 grams of canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- You need 1 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 50 grams of cheddar.
- It’s 1 of mild paprika powder.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 250 grams of canned corn.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
Burritos with chickpeas and salsa instructions
- Cube the onion, garlic and the peppers.
- Fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes until softened. Add chilli powder and fry 30 seconds longer.
- Add eggplant and fry until tender.
- Add chickpeas and warm up for 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and mild paprika powder.
- Stuff tortillas with the vegetable mix and lay in an oven proof dish. Grate cheddar on the too of the burritos.
- Grill in the oven for about 5 minutes..
- For the salsa cube all ingredients, add corn and chopped coriander and mix. Add lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Take burritos out of the oven, put salsa on the top and enjoy!:-).