Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage.
You can have Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage
- You need 4 pounds of chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- Prepare 1 pack of hot or sweet Italian sausage (you can use the large family pack).
- Prepare 2 of yellow onions (cut into wedges).
- Prepare 1 of large green pepper (or your choice of red,yellow…..) cut into strips.
- Prepare 4 of large red potatoes, cut into wedges.
- You need of Baby carrots (about half of bag or less) or you can throw in the 1 pound bag.
- It’s 4 of heaping tablespoons Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 4 of heaping tablespoons garlic powder (or use fresh crushed garlic), if your using fresh garlic, mince ALOT.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- You need of Sprinkle of black pepper.
Roasted Chicken Thighs with Hot Italian Sausage step by step
- Rinse chicken thighs in cold water and place in a very large baking dish…….
- Cut up : onions, green pepper, potatoes, and place in baking dish with the baby carrots surrounding the chicken thighs…..
- Cut up your Italian sausages in half and place on top of the chicken and the veggies…….
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients: Italian seasoning, garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic, black pepper…..
- Pour your can of chicken broth into the baking dish….. You can also use low sodium chicken broth for this recipe……
- Cover. Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour and 45 min……
- Uncover baking pan and increase oven temperature to 500 degrees….. You’ll be making the sausages nice and crispy and any excess liquid in the baking pan will evaporate..
- Cook at 500 degrees for 20 min…….
- Remove from oven and enjoy ! 😋.