Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes. Try our baked rosemary chicken with paprika and garlic potatoes for a tasty dinner. Try our rosemary chicken recipe with paprika, garlic and sea salt for an enticing supper. Serve with a side of fruit or vegetable salad for maximum flavor!
Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking to ensure even. Crispy-skinned roast chicken infused with rosemary, thyme, lemon and garlic. You can have Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Crushed Rosemary Leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coarse Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of Chicken breast (I used 12 chicken tenders).
- Prepare 1 of Small, red or gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes.
A simple roast chicken and potatoes dinner for weeknights. Everyone has their own recipe for a roast chicken and potatoes and here is mine! If you follow my instructions, you will be rewarded with a juicy. Roasted Rosemary Chicken with Lemon/Soy Sauce.
Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Potatoes step by step
- Mix oil, all of the spices and salt in a large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange the chicken and potatoes in a single layer in a foil-lined baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 425°F oven for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the potatoes are soft when poked with a fork..
Add chicken and potatoes, toss to coat well. Arrange potato mixture evenly around chicken. Wine note: Roast chicken is very versatile with wine, and so are the seasonings used here. In the winter, I'll usually serve this dish with an earthy red wine like. Roasted potatoes tossed with rosemary is a classic combination that I will never, ever get tired of eating.