Veggie bacon omelet. Try this cheesy omelet, made with Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips. Place Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips on top. Fold omelet in half, covering veggie bacon.
After its cooked take of heat and put more cheese on top. Nutrition Facts for Whole Egg, Bacon, and Veggie Omelet. Keep the first omelet warm by placing on a warm plate. You can cook Veggie bacon omelet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie bacon omelet
- It’s of breakfast.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs white and yolk.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of bellpeper.
- It’s bunch of BACON?.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese your choice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of olive oil or butter.
- It’s bunch of spinach.
These are the perfect single serving for breakfast. It is a great way to use zucchini from the garden.—Jan Collier Veggie Cheese Omelet Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This low-calorie bacon omelet is loaded with flavor, but not calories! Melt one tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Veggie bacon omelet instructions
- Heat pan on low with olive oil.
- Pour in eggs and let set and cover for a minute.
- Open put fillers and cover for 30 seconds.
- Loosen up the omllette.
- Put on plate and flip while coming out pan.
Vegan Omelet with Delicious Breakfast Potatoes. Mung Bean egg mixture makes a great soy-free egg substitute. This is a Gluten Free Recipe. Nothing beats waking up to sizzling bacon…except waking up to sizzling bacon wrapped in a delicious mushroom omelet. A veggie omelet makes a filling and nourishing meal, whether it's for breakfast, lunch or dinner.