Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche.
You can have Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche
- Prepare 1 packages of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of pie crust, thawed one hour.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Smoked Salmon, Asparagus & Cheddar Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop smoked salmon and asparagus..
- Beat eggs and milk..
- Gently unfold pie crust into a pie pan. Trim the edges. Layer ingredients: handful cheese, half salmon, half asparagus, half egg mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing..