Cajun Sausage & Rice. A recipe for homemade andouille sausages, Cajun style. How to make andouille sausage at home Andouille Sausage Links, Cajun Style. Prick the sausages with your sausage pricker looking for any unwanted air pockets.
And I just love chicken and sausage combination because it's. Andouille sausage is a smoked sausage that plays a significant role in Creole cuisine. It's made of pork If you can't find smoked andouille sausage in your area, look for spicy Cajun-style sausage. You can have Cajun Sausage & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Sausage & Rice
- You need 3 C. of Cooked Brown Rice.
- Prepare 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- You need 4 oz. of Kale, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Can of Red Beans, drained & rinsed.
- You need 1 of Turkey Smoked Sausage, halved & sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Cajun Seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning).
The Best Andouille Sausage Pasta Recipes on Yummly One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta, One Pan Cajun Andouille Sausage And Pasta, Cajun Pasta. This fully cooked smoked sausage makes a quick and easy main dish or slice it and add to any of Zatarain's Rice Mixes for a convenient one-pot meal. A sausage and peppers dish, using spicy Cajun sausage, pan seared cabbage wedges, sweet onion and diced tomatoes with.
Cajun Sausage & Rice step by step
- In a skillet, on medium heat, cook onion, both bell peppers and garlic..
- After about 8 minutes add kale, cook another 6 minutes..
- Add sausage and beans. Toss together well and cook for about 10 minutes until warmed through..
- Add rice and seasoning. Mix together well. Heat through another 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Cajun Sausage and Peppers with Cabbage. Spicy Cajun Sausage and Rice Skillet. I created this easy skillet dish to use up the boil-in-a-bag rice in my cabinet. The result packs a lot of flavor. —Sonali Ruder, New York, New. This is a traditional Cajun-style (brown) jambalaya, chock full of smoked meats with nary a tomato in sight.