Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba).
You can have Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba)
- It’s 4 pieces of Ee-Fuu Noodle (or Yellow Noodle).
- Prepare 400 grams of Sliced Pork.
- Prepare 400 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 200 grams of Bean Sprout.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake (Rice Cooking Wine).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (Cooking Oil).
- You need As needed of Salt.
- You need As needed of Pepper.
- It’s As needed of Bonito.
Japanese style Sauce Fried Noodle (Yakisoba) instructions
- Cut the Cabbage into bite-size (except the hard core). Cut the Sliced Pork into bite-size. *Must cut the pork after cut the cabbage. (Not add bacteria on pork to vegetables).
- Boil the water, cooked the Ee-Fuu noodle according to the instruction on the package..
- Heat the Salad Oil in a pan. Add the pork and stir-fry until become golden brown. Add the Bean sprout & Cabbage in the pan and stir-fry..
- Add Sake and cover immediately with the lid. Steam it until the Cabbage become soft. (About 2 to 3 minuets).
- Add the noodle in the pan and stir-fry. Then add Worcestershire Sauce and Soy Sauce. Mix it well. Add Salt and Pepper as your taste..