Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos.
You can have Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos
- You need of Burritos.
- It’s 3 cup of s cooked long grain white or brown rice.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of hot chunky salsa.
- You need 1 cup of shredded meat (use any leftovers you have on hand).
- Prepare 8 oz of chunk sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Instead of the rice filling you can substitute eggs with cheese and sausage/bacon, or refried beans and cheese etc.
Rice Meat and Cheese Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice cheese into 8 long strips..
- Warm 3 tortillas at a time in microwave for 30 seconds. Quickly put large spoon of rice mixture on 1 side of tortilla, place 1 strip of cheese on top of rice. Roll tortilla up making sure to neatly tuck in edges ( tortillas will crack when being rolled if not warmed) Place burritos on baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve while hot, or cool and wrap for storage..
- Mix rice, salsa and meat together..