Garlic olive oil pasta. Add the olive oil and garlic to a large cold sauté pan. Add the chile flakes and cook for another minute. Add the reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer.
Drain pasta & stir in the oil. Add the water if you think the mixture is too dry. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat. You can cook Garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic olive oil pasta
- It’s 2 oz of organic gourmet pasta.
- It’s 2 Tsp of unrefined Olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley or any herb you have.
- You need 1 of pasture raise egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
Garlic can burn quickly and can turn a bitter flavor. Once the garlic is softened, remove from heat and add red pepper flakes. Olive Oil — Olive oil is a lot like wine in that everyone has their favorite(s). Choose your preferred high quality extra virgin olive oil for this olive oil pasta sauce!
Garlic olive oil pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
With a simple dish like this garlic and olive oil pasta, you might be tempted to go a little upscale with the sides. Olive Oil Garlic Bow Tie Pasta Recipes. Sounds simple enough because it is. Sometimes the best recipes are the shortest and easiest ones to prepare. Garlic infused olive oil can be made quite simply by simply cooking garlic cloves over very low heat with olive oil.