Sausage egg roll bowl. How to make egg roll in a bowl: You need a good-sized skillet for this recipe. It will help you avoid making a mess on your stove top as you stir it up. If in doubt, use your bigger skillet.
No wrappers needed for this keto friendly sausage egg roll in a bowl! It's a recipe so tasty, you'd never miss the high carb wrap. Egg roll taste without the assembly and deep frying. You can have Sausage egg roll bowl using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage egg roll bowl
- You need 1 lbs of ground pork.
- It’s 6 cups of coleslaw mix or cabbage.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Add the sausage and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Add the coleslaw mix, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage. Life gets crazy, and that's why Sister put this easy recipe together. We hope that this video will teach you how to make a delicious and surprisingly simple.
Sausage egg roll bowl step by step
- Heat a large Skillet over medium heat stirring often to crumble until cooked through……*DO NOT DRAIN*.
- And the coleslaw mix garlic ginger and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit.
- Remove from heat and top with the green onions and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve immediately with regular rice or with cauliflower rice…… enjoy.
This turkey sausage egg roll bowl is a low-carb option that will not only satisfy, but will tickle your taste buds, too! Luckily, this easy to make turkey sausage egg roll bowl will satisfy that hankering for takeout without adding anything to your waistline. Fast Asian Inspired Sausage Egg Roll In A Bowl Crack Slaw Recipe. This Eggroll in a Bowl recipe has all the flavors of a traditional egg roll, cooked in a skillet, without the fried wrapper! Add the coleslaw mix, ginger, green onions, and soy sauce to the skillet with the sausage.