You can cook Burritos/chihuahua dogs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burritos/chihuahua dogs
- It’s 1 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Refried beans.
- You need 1 of Shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s 1 of Hot dogs.
- It’s 1 of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of Toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of Use any amount of ingredients you think you may need!.
Burritos/chihuahua dogs instructions
- For burritos, spread one to two spoons of refried beans onto outer edge of tortilla..
- Sprinkle some cheese on top..
- Roll up and spear with toothpick to hold closed..
- For chihuahua dogs, slice hot dog lengthwise and place onto outer edge of tortilla..
- Stuff the hot dog slice with cheese, then roll up using toothpick to close..
- Using a large frying pan (not shallow), pour in 2-3 cups of oil. Heat on medium setting..
- To test oil, use a drop of water; if it sizzles, oil is ready..
- Place burritos/chihuahua dogs into oil, using tongs..
- Fry both sides until golden brown. Tip from side to side to release excess oil when done..
- Place on paper towel covered cookie sheet..