Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. These chewy no-flour cookies are free of gluten but full of nutty flavor. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined. All Reviews for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
My Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe is so easy and naturally gluten free! I've heard there are people out there who don't like peanut butter. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! You can cook Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
Peanut butter, shredded coconut, and rolled oats form the base of these soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies. Brown sugar lends a light caramel flavour which pairs so well with the peanut butter and sea salt. They're completely flourless, in addition to being vegan and gluten-free, but no one will be the. They each thought today's flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut butter cup oatmeal cookies.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, mashed the banana. Then, mix in all other ingredients until well combined..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1 tablespoonful of the mixture and drop it into the fryer basket, leaving about 1 inch of space between cookies. Press them down just a bit to form them into the shape of cookies..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 11-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown. Let cool a bit before serving..
Use your favorite peanut butter – whether that's homemade or store-bought. Try to stay away from anything too oily. I like to use my homemade honey roasted. If you like peanut butter, chocolate, and living flour- and dairy-free, then this recipe is a must-try! This may be the simplest recipe you've ever made!