bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables.
You can have bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables
- You need of ingredients.
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 7 of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 lb of carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 small of onions rough cut.
- It’s 2 of stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- You need of rub.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hungarian sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of green papaya powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of extra salt and garlic to taste for vegetables.
bacon wrapped whole chicken and roasted vegetables step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- peel and chop vegetables put into a 9×13 baking pan..
- take whole chicken put rub on it and in it wrap chicken mainly on top with bacon take salt and garlic powder this is extra not for rub and add them to vegetables to taste. add water to pan ..
- put whole chicken on top with breast side up resting on the vegetables. bake for 2 1/2hours or till chicken is done when done let rest for 7-10 minutes..