VJ'S OMELET MUG. Reviews for: Photos of Omelet in a Mug. In this episode, we are going to cook an Omelette in a Mug! For another easy omelet recipe, check out my tasty Mushroom Spinach Omelette!
Whisk eggs and milk in a microwave safe mug. Cover top of mug with a napkin or paper towel. Pour beaten egg in a small mug sprayed with cooking spray. You can cook VJ'S OMELET MUG using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of VJ'S OMELET MUG
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen black bean blend.
- It’s dash of chili powder.
- Prepare dash of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of egg beaters (egg whites only).
- You need 3 tbsp of bread (torn into small pieces).
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped zucchini.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare dash of cracked pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
Omelet in a Mug. "This is a great way to make a quick-and-easy breakfast for one person," reports Susan Adair of Somerset, Kentucky. "I love to fix this flavorful omelet for my husband. Microwavable Egg Omelet in a Mug Learn the correct spelling of Omelet vs. omelette & other commonly misspelled words & phrases in the English language. ✔ Learn more! How to Make a Microwave Omelet.
VJ'S OMELET MUG step by step
- Add beans, butter, chili and cumin to large, deep mug and microwave for 30 seconds.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP. Use paper towel to blot any excess moisture..
- Add all other ingredients and stir very well. Let sit for 30 seconds too let bread soak liquids, then stir again..
- Microwave on high 1 minute. Check to see if it iis set. Heat 30 seconds more, if needed. Use paper towel to blot extra moisture before serving.
Don't have time to cook a big breakfast in the morning? Hate cleaning the frying pan after cooking eggs? Microwaved omelets might be just the thing for you! If you love omelets, you'll love this simple hack that makes cooking omelets nice and easy. The key to a successful mug omelet is the size of the mug and how full it is before cooking.