Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
You can cook Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- You need 3 large of Sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 6 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Fennel bulb.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Savory Stuffed Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Stab each sweet potato several times; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper, and wrap in foil. Place in oven at 400° for 1 hour.
- While potatoes are cooking, prepare fennel onion jam. Heat oil in pan on medium..
- Chop fennel bulb and onion, then add to heated pan. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- After 30 minutes, add one strip of bacon, finely chopped, to your fennel/onion mixture. Stirring gently..
- In separate skillet, brown ground beef..
- After everything has cooked through, split potato and fill with beef, them top with your fennel onion jam..