Bourbon cranberry sauce. The credit for this one goes to my lovely sister, Sarah, who is the cranberry queen of our family. This Bourbon Orange Cranberry Sauce is a must make for Thanksgiving! Perfectly sweet with hints of citrus and smoky vanilla bourbon!
Refrigerate cranberry sauce until well chilled. The best cranberry sauce made from fresh cranberries! This cranberry sauce is loaded with apple cider, bourbon and vanilla beans. You can cook Bourbon cranberry sauce using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon cranberry sauce
- You need 1 package (12 oz) of fresh cranberry.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Juice of 2 cuties.
- Prepare of Zest of one cutie.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of Zest of 2nd cutie (set aside for garnish).
- You need 2 tablespoon of cinnamon bourbon (or to taste).
- It’s 2 of small Apples peeled/ diced (I put in as cooking).
The sophisticated taste might knock our Bourbon-Cranberry Compote into the adults-only category, but that's okay by us—more to spread. This Bourbon Orange Cranberry Sauce is loaded with tart and zesty flavor! Made with fresh cranberries, orange juice, orange zest. Bourbon Persimmon Cranberry Sauce: Cranberry Sauce is a time tested and taste approved staple of fall and winter holiday meals.
Bourbon cranberry sauce instructions
- Put everything in pot boil until cranberries “pop”.Take off heat put in bowl garnish with zest. Serve room temperature..
It's tangy, tart, and moist presence complements our thanksgiving. Cranberries are higher in antioxidants than pretty much every other fruit out there, which makes it a mystery as to why cranberries are primarily consumed on Thanksgiving with turkey. Watery cranberry sauce is not too appealing on one's plate. So, I use cornstarch mixed with a little water to thicken it a bit. Another gluten-free thickener is potato starch mixed with water.