Lazy and delicious Fish Ramen.
You can cook Lazy and delicious Fish Ramen using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lazy and delicious Fish Ramen
- You need 1 pack of Seafood Medley or Zuppa De Pesca from Iceland.
- Prepare A few of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s Half of a carrot.
- Prepare Stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 of mushroom (not too big, not too small).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Some Vermicelli or noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable stock cube.
- You need of few drops of chilli c sauce.
- Prepare of Chinese Fish Sauce.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce.
- Prepare of Dark Soy.
Lazy and delicious Fish Ramen step by step
- Firstly defrost the Fish thingy. The pack says that you can cook from frozen but I found that not to be true. If you try it then the bit that defrosts first is a fishy mush of overcooked goo by the time the last bit defrost..
- Hard Boil the egg and cook the Vermicelli. When the vermicelli is cooked just right then plunge it in cold water to stop it from absorbing any more water. You can also but ready cooked rice noodles or frankly any old noodles you want. The important thing is DO NOT COOK THE NOODLES IN THE FISH SOUP..
- Chop your vegetable up and plunge them into about a pint of water with a couple of Oxo cubes. Quantities are pretty loose here. You can stretch it with more water for more people or put less water in to make it richer..
- Simmer until the veg is tender. And add the sauces to taste. I have listed some specific sauces but you can put anything you like in if you like the taste. I found that these sauces gave me the taste I like but you can try anything. Why not pop down the Chinese supermarket and have a look at what they have on the shelves. Its great fun..
- Open the fishy thing from Iceland and tip it into the pan. At this point you can add a bit more seafood if you want. I have a bag of mixed seafood in r the freezer for just this purpose. Bring to the boil and its ready to serve..
- To serve arrange the noodles in the bottom of the bowl, spoon in the lovely fish soup you have just made on top and garnish with the boiled egg and some chopped spring onion. You can slice the egg or just cut it in half and float it on top..
- Make sure that you hide the Iceland Packaging. Especially if you are doing this for a dinner party..