Creamy Seafood Pasta.
You can have Creamy Seafood Pasta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Seafood Pasta
- Prepare 1 packages of pasta.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of celery.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 200 ml of heavy/ double cream.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano.
- You need 1 cup of prawns.
- It’s 1 cup of squid rings.
- Prepare 1 cup of crab/ crab sticks.
- You need 1 cup of mussels.
Creamy Seafood Pasta instructions
- bring water to boil and add pasta, cook al dente.
- chop mushrooms, garlic, leek and celery..
- heat frying pan medium heat and add oil/ butter.
- cook all chopped ingredients.
- lower heat to lowest setting and add cream to the frying pan.
- mix well to ensure complete covering of cream.
- add the pasta to the frying pan (after draining starch).
- mix pasta with cream and chopped ingredients.
- place all pre-cooked seafood in the frying pan and mix well.
- serve instantly.