Pork Ramen noodles.
You can cook Pork Ramen noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork Ramen noodles
- You need slices of Roast pork.
- You need 6 packs of noodle.
- You need 1 of tea spoon miso paste.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon of dashi.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Pork Ramen noodles instructions
- First boil the noodles and drain the water. I added some olive oil to prevent them from sticking together but that's up to you..
- Next we prepare the miso base for the noodles. Pour your soy in the pan and heat. Add miso paste and dashi in the boiling soy. When they dissolve add your water and cover. When it boils the base is ready..
- Serve the noodles first then pour the base over the noodles. I added my pork slices on top and Nori (sea weed)..
- Serves four perfectly.