Molasses Spice Cookies. Now you have molasses spice cookies, so good! The Incredible Hulk of molasses cookies. This recipe for these cookies is barely adapted from Cook's Illustrated's Best Recipe Cookbook, and is.
As a kid, I didn't like molasses flavored cookies. I'd crinkle my little nose at gingerbread men and reach for a snickerdoodle instead. Molasses Spice Cookies from Cook's Illustrated. You can have Molasses Spice Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Molasses Spice Cookies
- It’s of Wet.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of molasses.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Dry.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Bake the cookies one sheet at a time. If baked two sheets at a time, the cookies started on the bottom rack won't develop the attractive cracks. Share: Rate this Recipe These cookies make a great after-school snack or lunch-box treat. dessert. If you like gingerbread cookies then you're going to love these Big Soft Molasses Spice Cookies.
Molasses Spice Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter on stove or in microwave.
- Combine butter, sugar and molasses.
- Set mixture aside, allowing it to cool a little in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Remove wet mixture from fridge and stir in the egg.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet batter a little at a time until fully mixed..
- Form dough in roughly golf-ball sized balls..
- Optional: For sweeter, crisper cookies, roll the balls in sugar before baking..
- Bake on greased cookie sheet for 9 to 10 minutes..
To print this recipe or for. Nothing is better on a cold day than a warm molasses spice cookie; try making these to taste it for yourself! Molasses Spice Cookies bring home a soft, chewy, deliciously spiced cookie. As soon as the weather cools down a bit. Spiced with cinnamon and ground ginger and.