Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes. Break the egg or eggs into a teacup, and carefully tip them into the tomato sauce. Poached eggs on spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce issss basically the best thing ever. And I've been eating it all week.
These baked eggs with potatoes are a stress-free, delicious one-pot meal that's great for a crowd or Skip roasting the potatoes and just bake eggs in marinara and spinach. Poaching eggs in marinara is easy since the sauce is quite thick. Bring marinara and crushed red pepper to a simmer in a skillet. You can cook Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes
- It’s 5-6 strips of bacon.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of or marinara.
- Prepare of Toast bread (3 slices).
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 1 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Fry sweet potatoes for a minute or two, then add zucchini, chorizo, and garlic. Sauté until sweet potatoes are cooked and zucchini cubes are Transfer cooked chorizo and vegetables to a serving dish. Preparation Break one egg into a mixing bowl and whisk. Crispy sweet potato cakes are topped with zingy guacamole and a silky poached egg.
Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes instructions
- 1. Eggs: Saute bacon in large skillet pan until nicely browned. Add marinara sauce and then eggs. Cook all together for about 15 minutes. Put the skillet pan to broil for about 5 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the taste, runny vs fully cooked)..
- Sweet potatoes: simply bake olive oil covered sweet potatoes with pinch of salt..
- Serving: serve pouched eggs, potatoes with slice of toasted bread and spoon full of mascarpone cheese.
Add the chopped parsley, chopped spring onions and dried chilli flakes. GUACAMOLE: MASH together avocados, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Black Bean, Arugula + Poached Egg Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Poke sweet potatoes with a fork and then place on a baking sheet. Has anybody tried putting fried diced potatoes in it also?