Chicken and Seafood Paella.
You can have Chicken and Seafood Paella using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Paella
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 cup of cooked peas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of juice from one lemon.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of fresh black pepper.
Chicken and Seafood Paella step by step
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..