Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup.
You can cook Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1.5 lbs of russet potatoes.
- You need 4 cups of vegtable roth.
- It’s 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 8 oz of shedded medium cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of green onions.
Cheesy Cauliflower and Potato Soup instructions
- Dice onion and add to soup pot along with minced garlic and olive oil. Saute until the onion is soft.
- Peel and dice the potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Cut the cauliflower into small florets. Add the cubed potatoes and cauliflower florets to the pot along with vegetable broth. Place a lid on top, turn tge heat to high and bring pot to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until potatoes and cauliflower are extremely soft.
- Add evaporated milk to soup. Use immersion blender to puree mixture..
- Once soup is pureed, season with smoked paprika, salt and fresh cracked pepper (10-15 cranks).
- Heat soup to add cheese, one handful at a time until fully melted..
- Serve with sliced green onions for an added pop of flavor..