Four Cheese Spinach Dip.
You can have Four Cheese Spinach Dip using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Four Cheese Spinach Dip
- It’s 1 pkg of Light Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tb of Fresh Romano Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 4.5 oz of Frozen Spinach.
- You need 1 Tb of Finely Chopped Red Pepper.
- You need 1 Tb of Finely Chopped Red Onion.
Four Cheese Spinach Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Defrost and squeeze dry spinach..
- Combine cream cheese, Parmesan, and Romano until well mixed..
- Add red bell pepper and red onion until just mixed in..
- Mix in spinach..
- Transfer mixture to ovenproof dish and top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the edges are bubbly..
- Remove dish from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with baked pita wedges..