How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ.
You can cook How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ
- You need 1 of Pork Butt.
- You need of Dry Rub.
- It’s of Mustard.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Wood Chunks.
- You need of Apple Juice.
How To Smoke Pulled Pork BBQ instructions
- Trim pork fat down to 1/4 inch..
- Rub with mustard and small amount of honey..
- Rub liberally with dry rub..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8+ hours..
- Set smoker to 225° for indirect cooking. Practice different temps later on..
- Set pork butt on counter top to bring close to room temperature..
- When Smoker reaches desired temperature, place a few wood chunks on coals. Place meat in smoker..
- For first 2-3 hours, spritz with Apple Juice every 45 minutes..
- Smoke until 198°-203° internal temperature. The bone will wiggle loose easily..
- Wrap tightly in aluminum foil. Place in cooler and cover with towels. Allow to rest for at least 1 hour..
- Pull meat. Eat..
- Notes: good dry rubs and good BBQ sauce are every bit as important as a proper cook. Find a great recipe, or 3, and experiment..