Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad.
You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- You need 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- You need 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.