Lovely Lasagne. Learn how to make Lovely lasagne and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Add a third each of the Bolognese and the mozzarella and top with two sheets of lasagne. Try our delicious Lovely Lasagne recipe as part of your weight loss diet plan.
In a large pan, heat the olive oil over a low heat. Klaar voor een flinke portie comfort food eerste klas? Doordat het maal even rust, wordt de saus wat minder. You can cook Lovely Lasagne using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lovely Lasagne
- It’s of For the bolognese sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 750 grams of beef mince.
- It’s 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 2 large of fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 5 medium of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato pureé.
- It’s 1 pinch of cumin.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika spice.
- It’s 1 of mixed italian spice or herbes de provence.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need of For the béchamel sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 300 ml of semi skimmed milk.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 grams of grated cheese ( any cheese you fancy, I use cheddar).
- It’s of For the layers.
- You need 8 of lasagne sheets.
- You need of For the topping.
- It’s 150 grams of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of sliced tomato.
- Prepare 1 of spices.
Lasagne van zoete aardappel met verse spinazie en geitenkaas. Ben je ook zo gek op zoete aardappel? Dan is deze lasagne met zoete aardappel, spinazie en geitenkaas iets voor jou! Gassy Lasagne has a certain reputation, not only for being delicious, but for making people *ahem Yes, as lovely as this Gassy Lasagne recipe is, make sure your windows are open and you don't.
Lovely Lasagne instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or pot on medium heat. Meanwhile, chop the carrot, tomatoes and mushrooms into chunks. Chop the onion finely. Crush and chop the garlic finely. Set these aside..
- Add the onions, carrot and garlic to the oil. Fry for a few minutes until the onions start to turn clear..
- Crumble the beef mince into the pan or pot and stir well. Cook through until all the meat is browned. If you wish, drain of the fat. I like to leave it in :).
- Crumble the beef stock cube into the mixture. Add the can of tomatoes, using the can to add some water to the mixture. Add the fresh tomatoes and mushrooms. Stir well to distribute the vegetables then add in the tomato purée. (Again, you can add as much as you like.).
- Season the mixture with salt, pepper, herbs and spices to your taste. Cover the pan or pot and let it simmer for a good hour. It can bubble away while you make the rest of the lasagne. Preheat your oven to 180ºC..
- Make the béchamel sauce. Melt the butter in a pot and add the flour. Stir until both ingredients are mixed together, the mixture should look a bit like dough 🙂 Then gradually add the milk, a little at a time and let it boil each time. Stir frequently until there are no more lumps in the liquid. Add the cheese and stir until you have a lovely thick sauce. If its too thick to your liking, add more milk and stir well. Season to taste. Set the béchamel sauce aside..
- Before you start layering the lasagne, you can boil the lasagne sheets in water if you like. I normally do this, it reduces baking time and makes the sheets nice and soft. Be careful when boiling though, they tend to stick together! Another option is to use dry sheets. Just add 10 minutes onto baking time 😉 Depending on the size and depth of your baking dish you may need more or less sheets. Mine fits eight plus the sauces..
- Now it's layering time 🙂 Put the first layer of bolognese sauce in a baking dish and spread out. Then pour a little béchamel sauce on top. Cover this layer with lasagne sheets. Repeat this process until you reach the top..
- Top the lasagne with grated cheese and tomato slices. Sprinkle some herbs on top. Place the lasagne in the oven and bake for 30 – 40 minutes until golden and bubbling..
- When the lasagne is ready, place the baking dish on a wooden board or other protective surface on your table. Dig in and enjoy :).
Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. Lasagne, or the singular lasagna, is also an Italian dish made of stacked layers of this flat pasta alternating with. Place a layer of lasagne in a shallow heatproof dish. Top with another sheet of lasagne. For the flat, wide pasta and the dish made from such pasta, North American In that language, lasagna is the singular noun and lasagne is the plural, but this does not carry over into.