Soft Ginger Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft ginger cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soft Ginger Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Soft Ginger Cookies is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook soft ginger cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Get 2 1/4 Cups of Plain AP Flour.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 1 Tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Unsalted Butter (soft).
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Black treacle (Can use Molasses).
- Get 1 of Large Egg.
- Get 1 Tbls of Cold Water.
- Take 3-4 Tbls of Sugar for Coating.
Steps to make Soft Ginger Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees C. Sift together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt..
- In a large bowl, cream together the Butter and Both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and treacle. Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture. Shape dough into small sized balls – About 1.5 Tsps full. Roll them in the remaining sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly..
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Then Turn around the tray and bake for another 4 mins until nice and brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food soft ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!