Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!. The bell pepper is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow, orange, green, white, and purple. Bell peppers are sometimes grouped with less pungent pepper varieties as "sweet peppers".
Red bell peppers aid in weight loss. How many calories are in Red bell pepper? Amount of saturated fat in Red bell pepper: Saturated fat. You can cook Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!
- It’s of Boneless chicken.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt & black pepper for seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of tandoori masala.
- It’s 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of oil to stirr fry.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds less than.
- Prepare of Coriander for garnishing.
- You need 1 cube of cream cheese to make it more yummy.
Bell peppers – especially varieties that mature into dazzling shades of yellow, orange, and red – are well-known for the carotenoid content. (These carotenoids are the nutrients that earn bell peppers a. Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper, is one of the most commonly employed chili peppers in the Fresh bell peppers, red or green, are a rich source of vitamin-C. Bell pepper, also known as sweet pepper or a pepper (in the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland) and capsicum (in India, Pakistan, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand), is a cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Red, Orange, and Yellow Bell Peppers are full of great health benefits—they're packed with vitamins and low in calories!
Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! instructions
- Firstly wash & chop onion to Julian, then chop that chicken first boil for few minutes in half a glass of water adding salt to it and some ginger garlic paste..
- Once it is boiled remove and chop chicken into small peices besides also chop red bell pepper..
- Take a wok or pan on the stove to medium flame then add a dash of oil then add cumin seeds and chopped onions once it turns light brown add the red bell pepper & chicken stirr a little for three minutes then sprinkle some soup in which we boiled chicken so the spices won’t burn.
- Then add in all the left ingredients seasoning, lime juice, cream cheese cube copped, salt etc.
- Give one more minute to stirr everything well and it’s ready !!!!!.
- Serve it with anything of ur choice I have mentioned above & enjoy with ur family and friends….
They are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. Red bell peppers also have the benefit of containing lycopene, a very powerful carotenoid also found in tomatoes. Bell peppers are available year-round, but they're at their best in late summer, when they're more likely to come from a farm closer to home. Red bell pepper gives this version another layer of flavor. This Red Bell Pepper Relish recipe is made with loads of farm fresh red capsicum/ red bell pepper, a small onion, some vinegar, salt, smoked paprika for the extra oomph and a secret ingredient.