Chocolate Freezer Squares.
You can cook Chocolate Freezer Squares using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Freezer Squares
- Prepare 5 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of handful of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Freezer Squares step by step
- Melt your 5 tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave or stovetop (unless it's summer , then it's already melted!) Add to a small bowl..
- Mix one tablespoon at a time of your honey into the melted coconut oil..
- After honey is well mixed , slowly add your cocoa powder and vanilla extract ,mix until creamy. ( for paleo friends make sure you cocoa powder is unsweetened and paleo approved ).
- When you have a chocolate smooth mixture add your handful of walnuts and mix them in..
- Spread some grass fed butter (or a substitute like Pam or regular butter , butter imitation) on a piece of tin foil that you shaped like a bowl/pan. Add the mix to the buttered portion of the foil and spread evenly. Eye how thick you'd want your freezer squares..
- Go ahead , lick the spoon! Put your foil pan in the freezer flat. Leave for 1 hour!.
- Peel your chocolate off the foil. Break or cut in shapes you desire. Reuse the foil to make more! Store your left over chocolate in the freezer..