Instant Pot BBQ ribs.
You can have Instant Pot BBQ ribs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot BBQ ribs
- You need 1 of slab of baby back ribs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoons of cumin powder.
Instant Pot BBQ ribs instructions
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs..
- Mix together dry rub (brown sugar, onion powder, granulated garlic, paprika and cumin) I don’t like spicy food so this was good for me. You could use any spices you want..
- Press rub into ribs to coat both sides..
- Put 1 cup water and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar in bottom of instant pot and put the trivet on top of the liquid..
- Wrap the rack of ribs around the trivet but not touching the sides..
- Set pot on meat/stew button for 25 minutes. Let it natural release for 10 minutes then do a quick release..
- Put cooked ribs on a foil lined baking sheet. Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Broil in the oven for about 5 minutes for the sauce to bubble..