Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker.
You can have Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker
- You need 500 ml of rice.
- Prepare 750 ml of water.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I used fermented garlic & candlenut oil).
- Prepare 1 cup of peeled and diced kabocha.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry sliced garlic (you can use fresh garlic, of course).
Kabocha Rice Made in Rice Cooker instructions
- Combine all ingredients in rice cooker. Stir if necessary..
- Press COOK and wait until it's done!.