Tuna and carrot sandwich. Combine drained tuna, carrots, apple, yogurt, raisins, parsley, shallot, mayonnaise, and vinegar in medium bowl. Spread thin layer of mustard over each piece of toasted baguette. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Tuna, Avocado and Bacon Sandwich. "This was a really good sandwich! We especially loved the crispy bacon in it. Amazingly Good and Healthy Tuna Salad. You can have Tuna and carrot sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna and carrot sandwich
- You need 1 can of shredded tuna.
- Prepare of Multigrain brown bread.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s A few of sprigs of coriander.
- It’s 1 spoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
Tuna and White Bean Lettuce Wraps with Balsamic Syrup. How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. A tuna fish sandwich (or tunafish sandwich), also known as a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna—usually made into a tuna salad by adding mayonnaise. Homemade, tuna and carrot open sandwich. j. Автор: jreika.
Tuna and carrot sandwich step by step
- Drain all the water from your tuna can. Empty the tuna into a small bowl..
- Grate the carrot into the bowl of tuna. Add coriander, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Mix together..
- Place bread in the pop-up toaster and toast on a low heat, browning slightly..
- Once bread is done, spread some butter on the bread(optional) and then assemble the sandwich..
- Make some coffee, sit back and enjoy..
For many people, those days when you had a tuna salad sandwich for lunch are still some of the happiest childhood memories. Bring back those days with a simple lunch that satisfies your nostalgic cravings for a simple, homemade sandwich. Close up on gua bao, steamed buns with meat. bao served with tasty topping on dark. asian cuisine. asian sandwich steamed gua bao. japanese style fast food. selective focus. Fresh sandwich on chopping board with carrots. Tuna with minced vegetables open faced on a toasted slice of multi-grain bread with avocado and sprouts.