Roasted Vegetable Soup.
You can have Roasted Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 pound of tiny baby carrots.
- You need 4 cups of chopped celery or sub with fennel.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole kernel corn.
- You need 1 of large turnip root.
- You need 2 of medium sized Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of Enokitake or Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 quart of vegetable juice drink like V-8.
- You need As needed of salt.
- Prepare As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
Roasted Vegetable Soup step by step
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit I used convection setting. Chop the turnip. And potatoes..
- Chop the celery leaves and all. Add the corn with the rest of the vegetables to a bowl. Coat everything with the olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet with parchment paper and season with salt. Put into the oven for 40 minutes..
- Take out of the oven let rest 10 minutes. Carefully pick up the sides of the parchment paper and pour into a pot. No trim the mushrooms. Mainly the root end..
- When trimmed add to the soup with the vegetable drink.
- Slow simmer covered for 40 minutes..