Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops.
You can cook Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops
- It’s 1 of large pack boneless pork chops (I used center cut, about 2 inch thick).
- You need of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need of Hot cooked white rice.
Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……
- Place chops in a baking pan……
- Season both sides of chops with black pepper and garlic powder……
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix well……
- Place teriyaki mixture over each pork chop…….spread well……
- Place sliced onions on top of pork chops…….
- Cover pan and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until pork chops are done…….
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!.