Creamy and Easy Carbonara. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce. Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home.
Traditionally, carbonara would be made with guanciale, which can be found in many butchers and Italian grocers. We have used pancetta as it is easy to find in most grocery stores. It's the original poor man's pasta with its bare bones ingredient list and rich, belly satisfying flavor. You can have Creamy and Easy Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy and Easy Carbonara
- It’s 70 ml of Fresh cream.
- It’s 70 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Mushroom.
- You need 1 piece of garlic.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s 30 g of Bacon.
There's a lot of room for personal interpretation with spaghetti carbonara, so it's a great staple recipe to learn and know. One of the easiest ways is to add your favorite vegetable. A video specially made for people whose on the go and want to make a creamy delicious spaghetti carbonara. Get this eggless yet deliciously rich and creamy, easy Carbonara recipe that is done in no time at all!
Creamy and Easy Carbonara instructions
- Boil a generous quantity of water and add some salt. Then put pasta into boiling water..
- Stir an egg in a bowl. Then add milk and fresh milk, stir well..
- Cut mushroom into bite-size. Garlic should be shredded..
- Pour olive oil to pan. After it warmed, stir-fry the garlic..
- Put mushroom and bacon into pan until color changed. (You must feel delicious smell even at this point…).
- After pasta boiled enough, keep 2 spoon of boiled water. Then drain the pasta in a colander..
- Put 2 spoon of boiled water and boiled pasta into pan, stir with mushroom and bacon. (Boiled water helps not to tangle pasta.).
- Pour "2" which is mixed source into the pan and stir gently with weak fire for about a couple of minutes. Stir and keep your eyes on it to avoid lumps..
- Ready to serve :).
Perfect for a quick dinner for people on the go! This creamy Spaghetti Carbonara has crispy pancetta, mushrooms, and Parmesan cheese for a delicious and easy meal! Say hello to yet another instance where the greatness of eggs shines through. By Lindsay Funston and Lauren Miyashiro. When you're craving a comfort food, nothing—I repeat, NOTHING—will cure you like creamy carbonara.