Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin].
You can have Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]
- You need of – Oat Crumbles –.
- Prepare 28 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 20 g of quick oats.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s of – Blueberry Filling –.
- Prepare 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- It’s 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of – Shortbread Crust –.
- It’s 84 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 27 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] instructions
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 – 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..