Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup.
You can have Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup
- It’s 2 containers of low sodium chicken stock (32 ounce).
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of 5 spice seasoning.
- It’s 4 of large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- You need 5 of zucchini, peeled and sliced into coins.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup instructions
- In a large crockpot pour in your chicken stock, fire roasted tomatoes, black pepper and 5-spice seasoning, stir gently…….
- Next add into crockpot your sweet potatoes, onions, green pepper,zucchini and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours……..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.